Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week 3, Day 7

I got some new shoes today! I tend to go barefoot unless I am out in public. For a while I wore flip-flops almost all the time when I had to wear shoes but my feet really began to bother me and some research pinned the shoes as the culprit. I swore off them and sure enough, the foot pain disappeared. My feet are hurting a little again and I am thinking it's my crappy athletic shoes. I hate putting them on and I can't wait to get them off. My husband has recently become a convert to the Vibram FiveFingers. And I thought that would probably be a good thing for me as well. So I did some research and decided I wanted a pair. Today we went in to a local store that sells them and I tried on a few different pairs before settling on the FiveFingers Classic. I can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow and try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment