Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another pound gone!

So, after finally reining the eating back in and re-losing two pounds, I am now down another pound for a total of nine pounds gone! I am so glad to be back on track in that department.

On the way to the gym this morning I looked down and noticed that the inner thigh of my shorts had a giant hole in it. It wasn't unexpected because a) I am fat and b) they were just cheap cotton leggings. But I knew that I couldn't go to the gym like that. Fortunately, there's a Target on the way so I now have "real" athletic leggings to wear. But when I was changing at the gym I looked in the mirror and noticed that my shirt had fallen victim to my son's ink pen that went through the wash. It's not the end of the world, I guess. It's a gym shirt. Holes are unacceptable but a few ink marks are tolerable.

Dinner last night was turkey meatballs. So good. My youngest gave them the hairy eyeball but then tasted one and said, "Wow!" My oldest is much better about trying things and he popped one in his mouth as he was preparing his plate and said, "Oh man, these are good meatballs, mom!" Yesh! Ground turkey is quite possibly the world's greatest invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment