Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I ran again.

I am really liking this site that I found, dailymile. I entered the length of my run and it let me map out my route and told me how long it was, and then calculated my pace. Very nifty! I also got that cool little widget over there! <--- And as the widget notes, I was running a bit too hard today. I am actually surprised that I am even doing it. It's a lot more running than I realized. Had I looked at it more carefully I might have chosen to ease into it differently, but now that I have done it, I know I can, so no going back.

I still haven't started any strength training and I know I really need to. I'll get to it. The eating is going better. I'm not writing down the calories, maybe I should. I'm just sort of keeping a rough total in my head. And here's the thing. I know that if I stay disciplined about it, that can absolutely work for me. So, I just have to keep the focus and not allow myself to go straying again. If I do, I'll have to track 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment