Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Um, oops?

I'm not eating right. I know it. I have to rein myself in somehow. Here's my problem, I just flat-out DO NOT WANT to have to do anything special. I want to eat less but that's about it. I don't want to restrict carbs or fat or eat more protein or count calories or weigh my food. And I totally get that I clearly have to be disciplined to do this, I'm just being honest by saying, "I don't wanna!" I have been very good about going to the gym but one thing I have learned is that the gym isn't where the big numbers come from. Unless maybe you're on the Biggest Loser ranch and working out 6 hours a day. No, my daily 60 minutes of cardio just ain't gonna cut it without the eating to support it. So, what do I do? I order another book. I figure it's not a waste. I enjoy reading, I am curious about some of the finer points of this person's program and I usually take away at least SOMETHING fro every book I read. I don't know if it will be "the plan" for me. Chances are it won't be and that's OK.

I wish I could find it within me to be one of those people who cuts out all sugar or eats "clean" all the time. I HATE not eating when I am hungry. And I hate having to give up things I love. But I hate being fat and something's gotta give. Let me be clear, I am not making any excuses here. I'm just admitting that I am not good at the eating part of my weight loss program and I am fully aware I need to work on it. My weight loss has already stalled out and it is way too early in the game for that.

I watched the season premiere of Biggest Loser last night. Instead of eating ice cream during the show (oh yeah I did that and found it hilarious) I did free step on the Wii Fit. I don't know how many calories that actually burns but hey, it was better than eating ice cream, right? I'm glad the show is back on, it's a motivational boost each week and one that's sorely needed right now. Thintervention is another one I am watching and it's Jackie Warner's book I bought. Man, I'd kill to have the opportunity to be on that show. I'd love to know EXACTLY what those people do every day. I am quite sure, though, that eating Cheetos is not on their plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment