Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, September 27, 2010

A New Day

So, today is grocery day. I am going to plan better and thus, eat better. I really hate counting calories but I figure if I develop an arsenal of meals and snacks that are already figured out, it will make it easier. I have been reading a lot of blogs, seeing what people do, I like the idea that I can eat literally anything if I have the calories for it. It's a lot like WW points, which to me is just fancy calorie counting. You'll gravitate towards better choices because they tend to be lower in calories but every so often you can splurge and have that treat. And I'll keep Friday night dinner as my free meal. Because I haven't gone shopping yet, my choices today have been sparse and not the best nutritionally but I have counted them!

No comments:

Post a Comment