Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm a Child on the Inside

I have really struggled with going to the gym this week. I mean, I did go, Monday through today, an hour of cardio, even when I had morning meetings. Ugh. I just didn't want to! I was plugging away today, pissed off and stressed out and seriously considering shaving off fifteen minutes. But since I had myself as a captive audience, I decided to try and figure out what's going on.I think it comes down to the crappy eating pretty much negating the workouts, which means I am sweating my ass off for no good reason. And of course, that's entirely my own doing. About twelve kinds of ridiculous there.

In addition to being mad at my own self, that's fun, I am incredibly stressed today. My kids' school district requires a criminal background check to do ANYTHING at their school. While it might not be my favorite policy I didn't really worry about it since I always pass it no problem. Until this year. My husband's and mine were not approved and the people I am supposed to call about it don't answer their phones and haven't returned my call. My husband has an incredibly common name, it might as well be John Smith. So I am hoping that it's a mix-up. But that doesn't explain why I am rejected as well unless they auto-reject spouses which is crappy, in my opinion. But part of me has this highly paranoid fear that we did something at some point that we don't even know about and we're about to be arrested and go to jail. Ever watch Tori & Dean and laugh at Tori's irrational fears? Yeah, she ain't got nothin' on me. My friend who works at the school told me it is usually traffic tickets. I know that ain't me so if it is my husband I will hurt him, DUI, same thing, or hot checks. The hot checks makes me nervous even though I rarely even write checks anymore. But I have on a couple of occasions had checks that I was unaware had even bounced come back to haunt me YEARS later. Like back before debit cards, when your check was run through some company, mine passed for years and then one day, poof, a check I had written years earlier suddenly showed up. So I am kind of freaking out thinking this might be the same. Although, I wouldn't think that was CRIMINAL unless it had gone to law enforcement and I would think they would have knocked on my door by now. Who knows? It would sure be nice if these people could return my call.

No comments:

Post a Comment