Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Creeping Down

My weight is ever so slowly creeping down. I mean like .2 pounds at a time. But I guess it's preferable to going in the opposite direction. I am trying to refocus on eating better. My husband suggested protein bars, which coincidentally I had a couple last week because they were on sale and with a coupon were just fifty cents each. The brand I tried did NOT have a lot of sugar in it and was pretty tasty. But I hate the thought of paying full price for those suckers or for any kind of protein shake. He tells me not to worry about that and I know I shouldn't and yet I still find it hard to spend the money on myself. I feel like I have spent so much on diet "stuff" over the years that I feel guilty every time this sort of issue comes up. Except with books, I can usually justify those to myself, although not always. Maybe I'll go google "delicious protein shake" and "homemade protein bar" and see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment