Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, September 25, 2010

C25K

I'm going to do it! Spirit of the Marathon was an amazing documentary. I can't explain why but I have always been extremely fascinated by running. I have watched the Ironman Triathlon on television many times and I am always just so completely amazed at what people can do. It moves me when people cross the finish line, I cry with them. So I looked into the Couch to 5K program today, I ordered an armband for my iPod and I downloaded podcasts that cue me when to walk/run during my runs. There is a big marathon here in Dallas in early December and I really want to go watch. There's a health and fitness expo, too, so that will be very cool! I worry about running while I am still overweight but I think of this guy and I know I can do it. The last time I ran a 5K was 12 or 13 years ago. It was the Cowtown 5K in Fort Worth. That race is in February. I think I'd like to start by doing it again, so that's my first goal. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment