Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow . . .

you're only a day away! I am looking forward to tomorrow for so many reasons. Getting back on track with this weight loss effort is just one of them.

My big project at my kid's school - clean up the decorations in the morning and I am done.

Halloween - over.

My mom - gone.

The house - pretty clean!

I need to grocery shop and I must work out but I am really inclined to nap again tomorrow. I was up very late last night driving home from the haunted festival we went to. Up too early and no sleep since my little guy crawled into bed with us. He enjoyed the festival but he's just at that age where it was fun but still freaked him out a bit. I napped today but it wasn't a good one and I will be up too late again tonight watching the Ghost Hunters live special. (scratch that, I will record it and watch it un-live tomorrow, I'm pooped!) And my feet are killing me from all of the walking last night and trick or treating tonight. I feel like I could sleep for days. I'm so drained from all of the stuff of life these past few days and now that it's over that deep sense of relief kicks in. For a little bit anyway and then we have THE HOLIDAYS! *horror movie scream*

I just hopped on the Wii Fit to ensure that I have not, in fact, gained back the entire ten pounds. It shows me at eight down. Two to re-lose, maybe a wee bit less since we tend to weigh more at night, plus I have a late dinner sitting in my tummy. I am not thrilled about it, no. But considering how completely off-course I have been, that's actually not bad. One of my favorite blogs to read is Escape from Obesity. She wrote the other day about the key being to never give up. I find myself really feeling that way this time. Instead of throwing out the baby with the bath water I am telling myself, OK, so you took a breather, not ideal but get going again. This is something I normally do not do. It's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment