Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Successful Weekend?

I don't want to jinx myself but maybe? I checked in this morning and the weight was good. Today hasn't been terribly off-course, though I didn't get my planned run, so I hope to see tomorrow that I did indeed maintain. I'm getting better about not going nuts when I get put in situations I can't control. Or, *gasp* even choosing to eat something like fast food. I'm eating smaller amounts, having fruit instead of fries, suggesting places like Subway when we need to eat on the run. I am learning how to handle weekends because most of them are spent revolving around baseball and therefore, many times, fast food. I need to get better at planning ahead and taking my own healthy snacks. And boy, water! We were at the ball park yesterday for over 12 hours and I drank way too much diet soda. I have really weaned myself down to one a day or less. I could tell I drank too much, my stomach was not happy. And it made me realize that I used to drink that much on a regular basis. Yikes! Next time, one caffeinated drink to start my day and then nothing but water.

No comments:

Post a Comment