Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, October 4, 2010

People suck.

I'm going to rant a little today. I have always tried to prepare healthy meals for my family, including fresh fruits and vegetables. According to "someone" commenting on a news article the other day, I should be thin! Because if you look at the carts of fat people, you will find them filled with garbage, junk food. But the thin people will have carts loaded with fruits and veggies. I, of course, replied and told them that my cart would surely make their brain implode but it irritates me because there are loads of skinny people out there that think they know us fat people so well and think they know just what our problem is. It's just so simple, they tell us.

sim·ple
   /ˈsɪmpəl/ [sim-puhl],-pler, -plest
–adjective
1.
easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.: a simple matter; simple tools.
2.
not elaborate or artificial; plain: a simple style.

Yep, it's simple. Eat less, move more, lose weight. Simple.

But it is not easy.

eas·y
   /ˈizi/ [ee-zee],eas·i·er, eas·i·est
–adjective
1.
not hard or difficult; requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy victory.
2.
free from pain, discomfort, worry, or care: He led an easy life.

No, decidedly not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment