Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, October 8, 2010

Bleh...

I didn't sleep well last night. I think because I have been trying to be very good about not having caffeine too late in the day and last night we went to Subway after my son's concert and without thinking about it I got a diet Coke. :/ I had a lot of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Oh, and my big toenail has, well, issues and it was hurting and I kept snagging it on the blanket so I had to get up in the middle of the night and bandage it up. So, yeah I am not feeling like running today. But I think I am going to do it anyway.

I have been sitting here this morning reading about the "drama." I am nosy and curious, so I really hate it when someone writes something like "I'm sure you have all heard about the drama, I am not going to go into it but . . . " No, I hadn't heard, but now I have and I don't know what you're talking about and now I am peeking out my curtains trying to see what's going on! Hehe! But I have powerful Google-fu and tracked it down. You can read it about it here, if you also don't know what drama. I think the six blogs in question look like they'd be interesting to read and I am adding them to my Google Reader to see. I don't think Marie Claire was trying to increase their blogs' readership but that's likely to be the effect.

I think I am going to need a nap, I say that a lot but rarely follow through. However, I am pretty sure I mean it today. Should I nap pre or post-run? That is the question.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I've just been catching up with yours and I just have to say, "Way to go!" I hope you find blogging about your journey to be as helpful as it was to me.

    The chicken with potatoes and veggies sounded like a fabulous, healthy dinner. And how are you liking the funny shoes? I've seen them but haven't tried them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your blog was so inspiring to me, you've come a long way. I love my shoes. I was really worried about taking up running in them AND being overweight to boot, but I haven't suffered any ill effects! I'm impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete