Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Let's try this again.



I had a post all written out last night and when I hit publish it disappeared into the ether. I think it has something to do with image upload feature which gave me fits this morning.

So, yesterday didn't go quite as planned. I went up to my son's school to wrap up my project and realized I had a task to do that took hours of being on my feet. And I had to go grocery shopping. My meals were OK (see photo) but a workout never happened because my feet hurt, a lot. But, I checked in with the Wii Fit this morning and I was down two pounds, which is odd, but I'll take it. 189.5 Sort of in the 180's but I'm not celebrating yet.

Things have been a little rough around here. My teenager's girlfriend broke up with him and he's really sad and had a bit of a mini-meltdown this morning. Presumably about science class but I think he's just really stressed out. So I have not exercised yet but I am thinking about hitting the gym since it's cold outside. I haven't decided whether I want to resume or re-start the Couch to 5K. I wasn't feeling it like I thought I would. Maybe when I am smaller and running isn't so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment