Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Alrighty then!

Not following any specific eating plan despite my thinking I would. The menus in the book have been very good for individual meals and snacks. I've reduced my gym time to 30 minutes of intervals on the elliptical and have not taken up running again. And I am already three pounds down this week. Interesting!

I'm still trying to reconcile my feelings about fat acceptance with my feelings about myself. And I think that while my personal choices wouldn't be kosher in FA circles, it doesn't matter because I am not going onto their turf and trying to convince them of their validity. I think that loving my body entails taking care of it and loving myself means doing that in a way that doesn't make me miserable. The acceptance comes by accepting the pace at which this happens and making peace with whatever weight at which my body settles.

No comments:

Post a Comment