Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, November 5, 2010

My name is Tracey, and I'm a Coke Zero addict.

I periodically go vegetarian, usually for a few months, until I get fed up with the inconvenience and give up. I also periodically decide I am going to eat ultra healthy until I give in and have some Baked Lay's. But I feel like more and more of it sticks with me each time. I do vacillate between wanting to never eat crap again and not wanting to never be able to eat even a little crap again. Ha! My biggest demon is diet soda. I have tried repeatedly to break the addiction. I don't know why I cannot but I suspect, in all seriousness, that there is something addictive in them other than the caffeine. Even when I replace the caffeine with something else, I crave the soda. For weeks, until I give in. I have got to figure out how to get rid of that stuff once and for all. Some research suggests it might be the aspartame that's addictive. Some of the sites I find look a little "wackadoo" but I know something is going on in that can. I just need to commit to not ingesting that stuff in any form. I can't really think of any sources other than the diet soda where I get it, but I surely must get off that soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment