Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 22, 2011

So full!

I love it when I create something tasty AND filling AND healthful! I just took some chicken breast tenderloins and "sauteed" them in chicken broth in my wok. (Technically it was no-chicken broth, bought during a vegetarian phase but served the same purpose.) I cooked my broccoli as always, boiling for just three minutes but then I dumped that broccoli into the wok with the leftover broth and brown bits from cooking the chicken and gave it some nice flavor. And finally, not so healthful I guess but low in points, I cooked up some Uncle Ben's rice. Total meal just 7P+ and I am quite full and have allowance for a snack later.

I should see another loss tomorrow, even though I ate a lot last night. Friday night date night was at a Japanese steak house so I could not even begin to estimate what I ate. I just counted all the rest of my daily and weekly points and called it a night, LOL. It was delicious, though! I like having one night "off" to relax and just enjoy myself. We don't always go somewhere that extravagant, either.

Next week I promise I am getting back into the gym. I am undecided on whether to go back to yoga, too. I know it's an "excuse" but I just don't enjoy it now the way I used to. I think I might when I am smaller and I can better achieve the poses and don't feel so awkward. Although I just looked it up and 60 minutes of yoga = 4 AP. Hmm . . .

1 comment:

  1. Even after two years on plan, I still learn new things. That chicken, broccoli and rice? Those are Simply Filling foods. Funny how that works, isn't it? I love it when I have those kinds of meals and realize afterwards that I have enough points for a treat (like Nutella on toast)!

    And I love Ms. Bitch Cakes, too. She's an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete