Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Used to be Fat

*gag* I sat down to watch this show while eating dinner and now I feel like I am going to regurgitate the meal. I missed the first part but apparently this girl's father is forcing her to lose weight. And I don't know who the hell he thinks he is, but he ain't fit and trim. But he is really, really focused on her dating, getting married and having kids. She is eighteen. Thank goodness when he brought it up to her brothers how he was "worried sick" that she'd die an old maid they set him straight. Ew, and that extreme close up of that lady's acne in this commercial didn't help! LOL

So on to better things, I was down two more pounds today. Three weeks, nine pounds. Nice. And that's with a big dinner on date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment