Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love this lady!

This gorgeous woman, Bitch Cakes, lost her weight also via WW. I cannot read enough of her blog, probably as much because of the weight loss as the fact that she is smoking hot and has an awesome apartment. Oh, and she's vegan, my lofty life's goal! A daily dose of inspiration, that's certain!

I finally got my ass to the grocery store today. I'll confess, since I managed to lose seven pounds doing it, that many of my meals these past two weeks have been eaten out or delivered. *cringe* It was a combination of weather and my husband being around a lot and I just never made a full trip to the store. So, I bought lots of fruit, but forgot bananas, darn! I got lots of veggies, greek yogurt, string cheese. And I also got a few treats. I know I can't rely on those long-term but sometimes I just gotta have chocolate. Plus, I know my kids, they'll eat my WW ice cream bars too, the little rascals.

I absolutely must start tracking more diligently. I want to get my butt back in the gym and see if I can't be one of those folks who eats all their points - daily, weekly and activity and still loses. Because that would be awesomesauce.

I still remain baffled by the people who eat LESS than their daily points because they're "just not hungry." Then how'd you get fat?! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment