Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 2, Day 1

I'll be frank. I think this is the longest I have stuck to anything diet related in quite some time. I can't believe how easy it has been. And I mean easy in that I am not starving, the food's not gross. My workouts have been grueling, but a routine really fell together for me. I'm a little obsessive right now and I kind of think you have to be. I am constantly talking to myself about why I need to do this. I look up success stories and photos online. Even though I am not doing Jenny Craig I read about Sara Rue's journey because, wow, she looks amazing.

I was thinking today that this journey sort of parallels pregnancy in a way. When you first find out you're expecting, it is exciting but the goal is nine months away and at first you don't even get to look pregnant. But as you grow, people begin to notice and then one day you have your child. At the start of this journey, I've got probably nine months or more to my goal and right now no one can even see that I am working on it. And then I thought, as you approach your due date people start hassling you about getting induced and crap and when you reach the ballpark of your goal people start hassling you about getting too thin. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment