Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 1, Day 7

I love the weekend but hate it as far as my routine goes. Weekends are usually the kiss of death for any diet I try. This morning my son had baseball games so my husband decided we'd stop at McD's on the way. Thanks, hon. I got the fruit and yogurt parfait, which as it turns out is about 160 calories. It sucked. I mean it tasted fine but it was tiny and I was surrounded by the smell of everyone else's biscuits and hash browns. Hmpf. But I did it. I didn't come up with some reason why it would be OK for me to eat the "good" stuff "just this once."

The really tough thing about the beginning of this journey is how far away the finish line is. So, rather than focus on that, I am trying to focus on much shorter term goals. It'll take forever to reach goal but my clothes can be looser in a couple of months. Just gotta focus on things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment